Sunday, August 29, 2010

A naughty little story

Good day my loyal minions.
My muse is misbehaving so I have yet to write the continuation of the Tara & Kensie story BUT I have something to tide you over for a bit *eg*

Enjoy


   I sit on the bed waiting for my ‘punishment.’ I can hear you rifling through the trunk in the closet and I wonder what implements you’ll choose. I wish I could see you, watch you as you pick up each one, considering it, analyzing it; how much will it sting, how much will it burn, how long and how hard can you spank me with it before nearing the point of bruising. But all I can do is listen. The first thing you did after leading me into the bedroom was tie a blindfold securely over my eyes.
   I start to squirm in anticipation. You pause. I hear your footsteps. Feel your arm gripping my bicep, pulling me up.

   “What did I tell you, little girl?” you growl in my ear.

   I shudder. “Too keep still,” I whisper.

   You make a disapproving noise, a low growling deep in your throat as you unbutton my jeans and push them down to my knees. My panties quickly follow. You spin me around and push me roughly over the bed. My upper body supported by the mattress. You had the bed frame raised for just this purpose. It’s the perfect height to bend me over. I could stay comfortably in this position for hours, well, most of me would be comfortable.

   I lay my cheek against the soft cotton duvet and wait for your palm to come down on my ass, correcting me for my naughty behaviour.
 
   I start when I feel something cool press against my right butt cheek. I start to rise up but a firm hand between my shoulder blades presses me back down.

   “This is what I had in my hand when you chose to disobey me.”

   Shit! I know immediately what is. The strap. An evil well worn strap that you got from God only knows where to punish me when I’ve been really naughty. I hate that strap. It seems to cup my poor cheeks on impact, evenly distributing a burn so intense it takes my breath away.

   I grip the duvet tightly and close my eyes. The first stroke comes down with a ‘crack’ on my left cheek. I gasp at the sting then sigh with relief as it fades to a mild burn. The stroke was light. Hard enough to sting but not hard enough to truly punish.

   The second comes down on my right cheek and I groan quietly as the burn spreads lower.

   Two more stokes, harder than the first come down quickly on my sit spots. I squeak at the increased intensity of the slap, the intense sting and not so mild burn. You try to suppress your amused chuckle but I still hear it.

   “Hmm, perhaps I should leave you to wait in this position instead. I really do enjoy the view” you say thoughtfully as you run your palm along my still burning cheeks and I arch into you.

   You pull away and head back to the closet. I keep perfectly still. You’re in a mood. A mood that could end with me desperate and wanting if I don’t behave.

~~~~

   “Stand up,” you order.

   I obey.

   You pull my pants and panties down to my ankles.

   “Step out,” you say.
 
   I obey.

   You pull my T-shirt up over my head, careful not to disturb the blindfold then reach around to unclasp by bra before sliding it down arms and letting it fall to the ground.
 
   I stand before you completely naked. Yours to do with as you please.
 
   “Hands on your head,” you order.
 
   I obey.

   You pause quietly. I know you’re observing me, admiring my body, your eyes wandering over me wantonly. I resist the urge to squirm.

   You reach out with both hands and roll my nipples between your fingers. Pulling, pinching. I gasp in pleasure and arch into you. I love it when you play with my nipples. I can never get enough.

   Then you lean down and take one pebbled nub into your hot mouth. Licking and sucking. Biting gently, then a little harder until I let out a little squeak. You twirl your tongue around it, suck it back into your mouth while flicking your tongue rapidly over the tip. I groan loudly twisting my hands in my hair and gripping hard to keep them in place. I rub my thighs together and you pull away to give me a hard slap to my bottom.

   “Spread your legs,” you growl.

   I groan inwardly, already desperate for release, but I obey.

   You lean down to give the same treatment to my other nipple until I’m gasping and whimpering but not daring to beg. At least not yet.

   “I think you’re ready now,” you whisper, your voice husky with desire. You lead me over to the window seat. It runs nearly the length of the room. Plenty of space for me to lay over your lap for a good long spanking.

   I stand still as I wait for you to sit and pull me over your lap. I hear you shifting. Then a slight groan followed by a low vibrating sound. I strain to hear, to identify where it’s coming from but am distracted when you suddenly pull me over your lap; my body and legs stretched out, resting comfortably on the cushioned bench.

   I still hear the noise and can feel a slight vibration against my hips.

   You take a deep breath. “I’m going to spank you until I come,” you growl into my ear.
 
   I gasp. That’s what it is! That sound. You inserted a vibrator into yourself. I swallow hard, wondering what setting it’s on. It sounds low. We could be here awhile.

   You rub your palm briefly over my ass cheeks then bring your palm down firmly. I jump at the force of it. It’s harder than a warm up spanking but not quite punishing. I wince as more stinging spanks follow.

   A mood indeed.
 
   I force myself to take a few deep breaths, to relax and give in to the sensations; the sting, the burn. You spread my legs to gain access to my inner thighs.
 
   You spank at a moderate pace. Measured, controlled. Spreading the burn all over my cheeks and thighs but focusing on my sit spots. You want me to feel this later, to watch me squirm.
 
   I wriggle and squirm, gasping, trying to avoid the pain but at the same time I can’t help arching into your palm as it burns an endless pattern onto my ass.

   Finally you stop. Breathing hard, squirming beneath me. “Are you nearing your climax?” I wonder.
 
   No. You’re just moving the small footstool out from beneath the bench. You place your foot upon it, lifting your leg, causing my ass to be lifted and arched into the air. It’s only a few inches but I feel like my ass is a foot in the air, a target, exposed, begging to be spanked, long and hard.
 
   You knead my cheeks roughly. I whimper. They’re on fire already and I know you’re nowhere near done with me. But the fire in my belly, in my lower lips, deep in my core will lead me to endure whatever you have in store for me.
 
   You spread my cheeks and I jump when I feel something cold drop between them and slide slowly down. I turn to look over my shoulder but the blindfold is still in place. I tense when I feel something hard press against my nether entrance.
 
   “Shh. Be a good girl. Just relax,” you soothe.
 
   I whimper. Unsure. I know you would never hurt me. I know you hold my pleasure greatly above your own. But I can’t see what you have planned for me and even though that excites me, it also makes me nervous. But I trust you
 
   I take a deep breath and lay my head back down. Relaxing as the object presses harder against me. I feel it slowly pressing into me, my muscles burning slightly as it pushes past their resistance, then groan loudly with pleasure when it’s finally seated firmly inside me. You wriggle it about, tugging at it, pulling it slightly out then pressing back in until I’m groaning and writhing in pleasure.

   Then suddenly you stop and I feel you press something cool against my right buttock. It’s a paddle. A leather paddle. We’ve played with this before. The sting is intense and the burn will last for hours after you’re through with. Maybe days considering your mood. 

   I arch my bottom up, submitting to you. 
 

   The first strike falls and I cry out unexpectedly. My ass is already tender from the thorough spanking you already bestowed upon me. I ball my hands into fists waiting for the next strike and jump, eyes wide, when a sudden intense vibration bursts forth from inside that forbidden entrance. I gasp and press into your thigh then quickly arch up when that only increases the sensation. I churn my hips back and forth and begin writhing over your lap. The sensation is intense, pleasurable but intense. I hear you chuckling above me, watching in amusement  as I continue to gasp and squirm in your lap.

   Deep pulses begin to invade the vibrations as beads of perspirations break out all over my body. I spread my legs wide and arch my ass into the air begging you to continue.

   You wait a few moments. Enjoying the show. You love the sight of me writhing uncontrollably in your lap almost as much as you love to hear me scream your name as I come.  
 
   Finally the paddle comes down with a crack and I cry out again but this time it’s followed quickly by a lustful groan as the force of the paddle drives the vibrations deep into my core. Again and again the paddle comes down until tears begin to slide down my cheeks. Then suddenly you stop.

  Your whole body tenses as you cry out your release. You quickly reach down to turn off the vibrator but leave it inside yourself.

  You rest your hand on my scorched cheeks, breathing hard, watching as I continue to writhe desperately in your lap, begging for release.

   “P-please,” I gasp. I’ll surely die if you don’t release me. I can’t take it anymore.

  “Ungh oh ga-awd pleeeeease” I beg. Tears still slowly leaking from my eyes.

   You quickly pull yourself out from under me and flip me onto my back, knees up, legs spread wide. Then you grip my thighs and lick me. Once, twice, three times. I arch up and you latch onto my clit sucking hard until I scream loudly as I climax. My whole body shaking with the force of it, bright flashes of light exploding behind my eyelids.

   Then I go limp, gasping for air, completely spent. You turn off the little vibrator and slowly pull it out. I barely notice.

   You remove the blindfold , brush away the hair stuck with sweat to my forehead and kiss me softly.

   “Do you think you can be my good girl now?” you ask with a lascivious grin.
 
   “Oh god yes,” I agree with a naughty grin of my own.

11 comments:

  1. *Totally WHITE HOT*(fire alarms going off-local FD has been called)

    OMG Mackenzie- at a loss for words- :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy. Freaking. Cow. I had to *ahem* excuse myself to my bedroom before I could even comment on this..I am back now. I cannot believe you were all "Oh, I dunno what'd I'd do with a blog..I have nothing to say.." Yeah. You have PLENTY to say and you say it damn well. Jesus Christ, girl. Whew..I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke. Celine

    ReplyDelete
  3. (@Celine: I've had to excuse myself before too when reading something of hers. I said I was taking a shower. *vbg*)

    That was hot as h*ll, Miss Mackenzie. Full of all sorts of wonderful ideas, too! *taking notes* My favorite part? (Though there were many. *g*) The strapping with that little backdoor bonus....squirmy.

    So I guess we'll excuse you from the Tara and Kensie story....for now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO. Y'all are awesome. Glad liked it :)
    I do aim to please >:)

    I felt kinda bad not being able to deliver after all my big talk and blackmailing *sheepish* So I decided to throw out some of the kinky shit that regularly runs through my brain ... often at very inappropriate times O_o

    I was hoping to deliver a few happy endings with this one *bg*

    (Not sure when Kensie and Tara are going visit me ... before the end of the week, hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow mackenzie! that was amazing! i too had to excuse myself! whew, i'm still recovering; my face still feels flushed and hot. i loved every bit of it. mmmmmm, that backdoor scene and leather paddle?! *swoon*

    love the 'kinky shit that regularly runs through your brain'. thanks for sharing! you're doing a great job with your blog. :)

    i think perhaps that i will share this post with V! *vbg*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! You have had this stuff in your head and you waited this long to share? Bad girl, bad, bad girl! Well at least you are sharing now you wonderful, talented woman you.

    :) Big grins. Thank you so much for this. It was an 'interesting' way to start the say. Can't wait for IC to get home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that should have said 'day' not 'say'. You got me all of a dither....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. I love all your stories. but you totally outdid yourself here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I aim to please Pippin. It appears I was successful *bg* You should definitely share my blog with your gf. All of it, including all the comments *eg* Let me know how it goes :)

    HAL - Um, yes? *g*
    I think I'm still coming to terms with that rather naughty part of myself :)
    But, since the reviews seem to be quite positive, I'll be sure to consider sharing more often >:)
    Hope you and IC got a happy ending too *waggles eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Cutey :)
    This was actually fairly effortless ... Unlike the Tara and Kensie storyline >:( *growls*

    Perhaps I should just write smut. Smut doesn't require much of a storyline *bg*

    ReplyDelete
  11. niiiiiiiiiice. Smut's cool with me. :-)

    Fizzy

    ReplyDelete