Friday, August 20, 2010

An alternate ending

   Okay, here's an alternate ending to my last 'story', which I just now realized doesn't even have a name ... oh well. 
    If you're new here, read the last post first for this to make sense.
  

   I bring the spatula down hard on the sensitive flesh of your upper right inner thigh and you cry out into the pillow. I don’t want to draw this out so the next spank follows quickly, just above the first. Two more on the inside of the left and I decide it’s done. You’re crying hard now. I know you’re in pain but you’re also releasing your guilt. You’ve been punished.
     You’ve been forgiven.       

     I squirm beneath you, finding myself rather turned on. I didn’t mean for it to happen but I just can’t help it. The sight and feel of you half-naked across my lap wriggling your hips back and forth. The redness and heat radiating off your backside. I swallow with difficulty and take a shaky breath. I feel guilty.
    You turn around to look at me, wiping away the last of your tears. You take in my flushed cheeks, mouth slightly open, uneven breaths, and you know. You know. Despite your pain you can’t help the slow smile that spreads across your lips.
     “A little turned on are we?”
       I jump at the sound of your voice, not realizing you’ve been observing me. “What? No!”
     “Are you lying to me, little girl?” you growl. And I freeze. You’re back. My Top is back. You may be the one red bottomed and over my lap but you’re still the one in charge.
    “Yes ma’am. A little. I’m sorry!” I whimper.
      You smile knowingly. “It’s okay,” you whisper. “Go ahead”
      I look at you from under my lashes wondering if it’s really okay. You nod and give me an encouraging smile. 
       I bite my lip and slowly trail my finger up your inner thigh. You wince slightly; your flesh is still burning. When I reach my destination you groan and arch your back as I lightly run my finger along your outer lips. Slowly, teasing, tracing a pattern through your soft curls.
      You arch up trying to encourage me along but I’m enjoying teasing you far too much.
      You turn and grab the spatula that I foolishly left within your reach and raise a brow as you growl out, “If you don’t move along, little girl, I’m not going to be the only making an acquaintance with this thing tonight!”
     I bite my lip nervously; I do not want to be spanked with that thing but can’t help the naughty grin playing at the edges of my mouth.
     I press into you ever so slightly, then run my finger up along your inner lips, then slowly around your little bud and back down to circle your entrance.

     You groan with pleasure as I slowly press two fingers into you, quickly finding that magic button inside. I curl my fingers and make ‘come hither’ motions, slowly pumping in and out as you rock your hips against my thigh. I continue until you’re groaning and writhing in my lap, then reach around with my other hand to rub circles around your clit.
     Your breath comes in gasps, your movements more frantic as you near the edge. I press in harder, faster, until you scream into the pillow once again. This time in pleasure and ecstasy.  Not pain.

12 comments:

  1. ooh, you're good mackenzie. this 'story' and the previous one are pretty damn hot! i love it. i'm so happy that you started your blog and are entertaining us with your lovely drawings and 'stories'. thank you. :)

    p.s. i'm so relieved that my gf has no interest in reading spanking blogs or stories 'cause she'd get too many ideas from you! i haven't forgotten about your suggestions about that 'large flat backed mahogany hairbrush' or that 'nice sturdy long handled wooden spoon', you know. what is it with wooden implements with you guys?! *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was indeed damn hot. *fanning self* I do like this alternate ending...satisfies the romantic in me. :)

    The only thing that could possibly make it better would be to know the background of these two characters. You know, what led up to this little gem of a scene. And maybe what comes after. Gee, that kinda describes a story, doesn't it? *innocent* ;)

    Just kidding. This is great, and I hope you favor us with more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you so much Pippin :)
    And I have no desire to actually be spanked with those things. Just saying they would be highly effective if used to punish a naughty bottom.
    Hmm, perhaps I should ask Alyx to pass my blog along to your gf ... you know, I think that's an excellent idea! I'll be sure to do that after I finish my tea. I do love to be helpful :)

    Thanks Alyx :) Sorry about the hot flash. Here, let me help you with that *waving laptop*
    I have tried to turn these things into stories before but it never goes well. I get my tenses mixed up and hop back and forth between the characters without realizing it. It just gets confusing.
    I actually have another story that would work as a background to this, with a little editing, but there's a lot of 'head hopping' in it and I just don't know how to fix it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo love this! Always nice to get a bit of romance thrown in. Liked the transition from being a spanked to getting put back in your Bottom headspace by your Top. Really nice touch. Thanks Mack', great stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've often wondered what kind of punishment would truly put me in my place, given that i love being spanked. since i do have a phobia of wooden implements, i suppose that they would be quite effective on my naughty bottom. but i am such a good girl, it's not going to happen any time soon. O:-) unless of course, my curiosity gets the better me. i did buy my gf a beautiful mason pearson hairbrush a long time ago for the purpose of brushing her hair, of course. *ahem* at the moment, it's safely tucked away in the far back of a drawer. *g*

    i'll have you know ms mackenzie that my gf is a sadist; and should i point her to your direction, she'll be all too happy to redden that bottom of yours. she may be shorter than you, but she has a strong muscular arm and large hands. i'm certain she'll have no problem getting those tears flowing in no time. and i'll be sure to suggest to her that you LOVE wooden implements. *bg* (as appalling as your ideas are, i can't help but laugh and be tickled by your antics. you are so very funny. :) and alyx, no giving V any ideas! having the two of you together is very dangerous. >:|

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks HAL. At first I felt that the sexy time would be inappropriate since it was a punishment spanking. But this is where my kinky little mind went. What could I do? :)

    Pippin - I'd be careful with that whole curiosity thing. It can end rather painfully *nods*
    I've heard of these mason pearson hairbrushes but don't understand why they're so special. Are they particularly stingy?
    My direction? Uh, that would be South, just so you know ...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mason Pearson hairbrushes are incredibly expensive! (Supposedly they're very well-made, though. Last a lifetime.) Don't you feel guilty that it's going to waste in a drawer, Pippin? *vbg*

    I gave V very good advice about a wooden implement that would not do damage but would sting like the dickens. Any tops out there feel free to email me for suggestions. *eg*

    Mackenzie, maybe you just have to write stories that come from a single viewpoint (i.e., first person)? Lots of fine stories are written that way. Otherwise, send me the story and I'd be willing to look it over and make suggestions. I won't even threaten you with a tawse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mackenzie, my curiosity is quite strong, and it's only my phobia that's holding me back. don't you think though that one's gotta try new things at least once in one's lifetime? :) btw, you realise that lying is a serious offence. south?! really? in my book, you'd get the cane after a sound otk spanking! *raised brow*

    you're right alyx, mason pearson hairbrushes are very well made and will last for a very long time. ... guilt doesn't come into play at all, but rather a mixture of fear and excitement. be rest assured, it's not going to waste away in the drawer. reading your stories, as well as mackenzie's and HAL's, has peaked my curiosity, big time. *g*

    what?!!! alyx, when did you impart advice to V? argh! i am never leaving the two of you alone again, ever! *scowl*

    ah mackenzie, i read your 'story' once more. it is indeed a fantastic read. mmm ... happy dreams. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh. I have a feeling I know what that implement is >:(
    Evil, Alyx. Just evil.
    Maybe changing it to first person would do the trick. It does seem to be a lot easier for me to write that way.

    I'm all for trying new things Pippin. Just letting you know it will likely end quite painfully. Perhaps more so than you were expecting :)
    Um, well, you know, TECHnically I am South. Just not necessarily south of you and your gf with the muscely spanking arm.
    I'm glad you liked it :) And glad I could inspire happy dreams :) and possibly a sore bottom >:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pippin, it wasn't when we were alone -- you were right there in the car with us.

    But now that Mackenzie mentions it (thank you, brat), I can think of TWO more wooden implements that would fit that description! Mmmm, I think those belong in a SuperNanny story sometime....*whistling happily* I do so enjoy my work. *eg*

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Gasp* OMG, I'm so sorry Pippin! I was certain I knew what she was talking about. Really, really sorry *sympathetic worry face*
    If it's any consolation it probably won't bruise at all...

    ReplyDelete
  12. :o *sends Pippin some bottom armor* Good luck, yo! I'm scared of wooden implements too. Very scared. Occasionally I "think" I would like to experience one, but I'm usually smart enough to keep that to myself. I have a feeling it wouldn't take very long for me to realize I don't want to experience anything wooden on mah sweet spanky buns of delight.

    And Mackenzie, you do know you've created a monster, don't you? Because now we are all going to beg you for these deliciously hot scenes/stories. I'm with Alyx, I'm fanning myself like a crazy person, as well. *sigh* All turned on and no one here to play with..boo. You are awesome. More? *sweet smile* Please? Celine

    ReplyDelete